To start using Single Origin, two actions must be taken:
- Admins must create a Single Origin Connector for their desired warehouse (Snowflake) or project (BigQuery). This connector collects metadata needed for semantic management. See Connecting to Your Data.
- Admins can set up an OAuth integration and invite other organization members. See Manage Users.
Once a Single Origin Connector is set up and users have been invited, each user must set up a Personal Connector. From here, users can:
- create collections of queries,
- run audits on those collections to identify consolidation opportunities, and
- import queries from a collection into Single Origin as clear, unique definitions that can be explored.
For a video walkthrough of what you can do in 5 minutes, check out the video below!
Updated 3 months ago